The coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to be a rapidly developing situation. The well-being of our employees and their families is our priority, and your Synopsys benefits and resources can help support you as you navigate this unique situation.
- Keep up with the latest COVID-19 news and advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
- You can find the latest information on our response to COVID-19 on the Synopsys COVID-19 website.
- Your Site Leader will provide site- and location-specific updates.
- In urgent situations, we’ll use Synopsys Alert to connect with you. Make sure your contact information in Employee Central is up to date.
- If you learn you've come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, Synopsys Security is available 24/7 and can guide you through a risk assessment. Email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dial a doctor. With most of us being urged to stay at home as much as possible, it’s not easy—or even possible—to see our regular doctors if we don’t feel well. Virtual medical care is a great alternative. It allows you to connect with a doctor from the comfort and safety of your home.
- UnitedHealthcare members: With UHC Virtual Visits, you can chat with a doctor 24/7 by phone, tablet, or video, and even get prescriptions. You can pay with a credit card, a debit card, or your Fidelity HSA debit card. The payment will apply toward your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum. Pre-registration is recommended but not required.
If you’re a Crossover Health member, you can meet with a doctor via telephone or video conferencing. You can also send a message to your doctor from the portal.
- Kaiser members: Through Kaiser’s virtual medical care services, you can schedule a phone appointment with your doctor, connect with them via email, or have an on-demand video call with an on-call physician. All encounters are noted in your medical record.
Talk to someone. Everyone has different reactions to public health emergencies. People may experience a wide range of emotions with varying amounts of intensity. If you find your thoughts, emotions, or behaviors are making it difficult to function in your daily life, you may want to talk through your feelings with a professional.
Lyra Health, our partner for mental health benefits, offers fast access to coaches and therapists via live video. During this time when we’re encouraged to practice social distancing, Lyra allows you to find support and receive care while practicing preventive measures to stay healthy.
You can also get some useful mental health tips from Lyra’s Coping with the Coronavirus Epidemic guide.
Stay focused on fitness. Your total well-being is very important, especially under the difficult circumstances we’re currently facing. We want to make sure you get up and move, eat healthy, connect with friends and loved ones, and tend to your overall well-being needs during these challenging times. A great way to do that is to join our new Designed for Wellness challenges:
- Connect With a Friend to Lift Your Mood (15 points/week)
- Stand Up and Stretch (15 points/week)
- Do a Well-Being Check-In With Your Team (10 points/week)
- Showing Care in Crisis (15 points/week)
Try taking a deep breath, improving your flexibility, and finding your center by taking a yoga session with Anne, an instructor from USMV/USSV. Check out one of her classes: Yin Yoga Express, Slow Flow 1 or Flying to the Pigeon.
Use your tools. Kaiser’s myStrength tool is a personalized program that includes interactive activities, in-the-moment coping tools, inspirational resources, and community support. You can track your personal preferences and goals, emotional states, and ongoing life events to improve your awareness and change your behaviors.
Get started in two easy steps:
- Sign in to kp.org with your ID and password.
- Follow the prompts to complete registration.
You can also get some stress management tips from Kaiser’s Finding Balance guide.
Ride out the volatile markets. You probably have a lot on your mind these days. The last thing you want to be worried about is your investments. If you’re getting stressed while watching the current markets, you may want to attend the upcoming "Managing Your Investments in Uncertain Times" webinar, hosted by Financial Knowledge.
Talk to an expert. Fidelity is committed to helping you with your ongoing financial goals and retirement planning needs. Connect with a Fidelity representative today by calling (800) 603-4015. Or sign up for a Fidelity workshop through their event registration system.