Open Enrollment only happens once a year! Please take some time to find out what’s new with your Synopsys benefits, and ensure that you have the coverage you need for you and your family.
If you need assistance during Open Enrollment, we’ve got you covered. You can:
- Call Health Advocate at (866) 695-8622.
- Ask Sofia, your personal benefits assistant through Benefitsolver.
- Call the Synopsys Benefits Service Center at (833) 280-4598.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to Maximize Your Benefits!
- Review your current benefits elections.
- Plan to attend our virtual benefits fair to find out more about our plans and programs.
- Register for a webinar, or visit our vendors during their scheduled office hours posted on the Virtual Benefits Fair site
- Log in to Benefitsolver to select your 2023 benefits.
- Add or remove dependents, as needed.
- Update your beneficiaries, as needed.
2023 Open Enrollment begins October 17, 2022. You must enroll or make changes by 9 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, November 4, 2022.
- Medical cost increases for 2023. Costs continue to rise all around us, and health care is no exception. After three years with no increase, employee premium rates for our medical plans are increasing for 2023. There are no changes to the premium rates for dental and vision plans in 2023.
- No changes to your core benefits. We continue to add exciting new offerings and benefits to our lineup, and our core coverage for medical, dental, and vision care will remain the same for 2023. Don’t forget that you also have access to many benefits that help with your emotional, physical, and financial wellbeing, such as Bright Horizons, Lyra, BrightPlan, and MetLife Legal. Take some time to explore the full range of Synopsys offerings and see what you may be missing out on. This is your opportunity to maximize your benefits in the coming year!
- No mandatory enrollment! You’re not required to complete the enrollment process. Most of your benefits will carry over from 2022 to 2023. However, if you take no action during Open Enrollment, your current benefits will carry over to 2023, except for your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) elections. Federal law requires that you re-enroll in FSAs every year.
- Any Health Care Flexible Spending Account (HC FSA) or Limited Purpose HC FSA dollars remaining in your account at the end of 2022 will be available for you to use through February 28, 2023. Plan accordingly when you make your new 2023 FSA elections.
Are you a recent hire? New hires enrolling during the Open Enrollment period must enroll twice—once for 2022 benefits and once for 2023 benefits.
There are three ways to access enrollment: