SoFi consolidates and refinances student loans to offer better rates to those who qualify. With a fast, all-electronic application process and best-in-class customer service, it’s no wonder that SoFi is the largest provider of student loan refinancing, with $7 billion in new loan originations and more than 100,000 current borrowers.
As a Synopsys employee, you get to enjoy a customized application experience, dedicated customer service and a welcome bonus of $200-$500 when your loan is approved.
Here are some of the benefits of refinancing your student loan through SoFi:
- Savings: Variable rates start at 2.13% and fixed rates start as low as 3.50% APR (with AutoPay)*.
- Convenience: You can consolidate all your loans into one loan with one bill.
- No fees, no catch: No application or origination fees and no pre-payment penalties.
- Unemployment protection: If you lose your job, SoFi will pause your loan payments and help you find a new job.
SoFi also offers personal loans, mortgage loans and refinancing, parent loans and parent PLUS loans.
For more information, email email@example.com, or call (855) 456-7634 Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific Time, and Friday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Visit SoFi Financial Solutions at any time.
* Fixed rates from 3.50% APR to 7.49% (with AutoPay). Variable rates from 2.13% APR to 5.68% (with AutoPay). If approved for a loan, the fixed or variable interest rate offered will depend on your credit history and the term of the loan and will be within the ranges of rates listed above.