Nothing matters more than your health and the health of your family. That’s why we are pleased to offer Best Doctors.
Best Doctors is a second opinion service that gives you and your dependents access to medical advice from the world’s leading physicians on everything from minor surgery to chronic conditions like cancer and heart disease. This benefit is 100% confidential and offered at no charge to benefits eligible employees and their dependents.
Best Doctors offers a range of services to help you and your family members make the right medical decisions:
- In-Depth Medical Review. Have your medical case fully reviewed by one of the world’s Best Doctors. Get a detailed report and a confidential recommendation about your diagnosis and/or treatment plan. Best Doctors will collect your medical records, images and test samples and send them to an expert specialist for review. After the review, you will receive a comprehensive, easy-to-understand report summarizing the Best Doctors findings so that you and your treating physician can take the right next steps.
- Critical Care Program. Receive expedited review of your condition for acute medical events resulting in admission to the ER, ICU or NICU. Within 24 hours of notification, the Best Doctors team of critical care experts will go to work on your behalf to assist in the coordination of care and to ensure appropriate care is delivered at the correct facility level.
- Ask the Expert. Call Best Doctors for answers to basic questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. No more wondering what steps to take or relying on Internet searches. You get a personalized response in about five days from a doctor who fully understands your particular situation.
- Find a Best Doctor. Need a pediatrician? Want the best surgeon in your area? Looking for a medical specialist? They’ll help you locate the right doctor for your plan and location.
- Coverage for Parents and In-Laws. Use Best Doctors to help you make decisions about medical care for your parents and the parents of your spouse or domestic partner.
Best Doctors can help you make the right decisions about your treatment, give you peace of mind, and improve the quality of care you receive.