Welcome to Synopsys Designed for Wellness, a program that rewards you for making healthy choices. We want you to become more actively involved in your own health. Synopsys has partnered with Limeade to bring you the Designed for Wellness program and provide resources, tools and health coaching so you can achieve your individual health goals.
The Synopsys Designed for Wellness website Synopsyswellness.limeade.com provides a range of services and programs, all designed to help you live a healthier life and get rewarded for your participation and maintenance of a healthier lifestyle. The Designed for Wellness website is your gateway to taking a Well-Being Assessment, getting a Know Your Numbers screening and participating in other challenges to support your wellness goals.
Participate in well-being challenges and activities to earn points—and rewards—through Designed for Wellness.
The Designed for Wellness program features four incentive levels. Earn 25 bonus points by watching this video from our VP of HR, Kevin Syvrud. (Limeade login is required.) As you collect more points, you advance to higher levels and receive bigger rewards.
|1||Sprout||500||Medical contribution credit:
|2||Grow||1,000||$50 Amazon gift card|
|3||Thrive||2,000||$100 Amazon gift card|
|4||Flourish||3,000||Raffle drawing for:
How Do I Get Started?
To activate your account, go to Synopsyswellness.limeade.com and select “get started.”
Spouses/partners can create their own account at Synopsyswellness.limeade.com using your employee number followed by "s" (for spouse) followed by the last four digits of their Social Security number (example: 012345s5678). If you or your spouse/domestic partner do not have a Social Security number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Frequently Asked Questions offer additional details.
The Well-Being Assessment is an online questionnaire that helps establish a baseline view of your overall health. The questionnaire takes about 10–15 minutes to complete and asks basic health habit and lifestyle questions.
Know Your Numbers includes a simple blood test of your cholesterol and glucose and a measurement of your blood pressure and body composition. Your results are completely confidential.
Complete both your Well-Being Assessment and Know Your Numbers to receive 500 points plus a bonus 50 points. Continue to earn points towards Level 2 and Level 3 incentives.
- Go to your doctor. Make an appointment with your doctor by July 27 to ensure that your lab results are processed by the August 10 deadline. If you’re in the Bay Area, you can call Crossover Health at 650-772-6131 or make an appointment online at the Crossover Health Center and receive same-day lab results. If you get your screening at your doctor’s office, you’ll need to print the Health Provider Screening Form, which you can find on the Designed for Wellness website, and have your doctor complete and sign it.
- Visit the nearest LabCorp facility. You’ll need to print the LabCorp Voucher, which you can find on the Designed for Wellness website, and have a LabCorp employee complete and sign it.
- Self-report your numbers on the Designed for Wellness website.
Flu season begins as early as October and lasts as late as May. That’s why it’s important to protect yourself and your family now. The CDC recommends a yearly flu vaccine for everyone 6 months of age and older. Look up your local pharmacy or contact your physician to get your flu shot vaccination. If you work at one of our larger sites, you can attend one of our flu shot clinics. They’re being offered throughout October. And because a flu shot is included in your benefit plan, you pay no additional cost.
Flu shots appointments are available for Synopsys employees only. You don’t need to be enrolled in a Synopsys medical plan. All Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare members are welcome.
Please consult your primary care physician if:
- You have a known hypersensitivity to Thimerosal.
- You are pregnant or nursing. (Flu shots contain Thimerosal. Please schedule your flu shot with your primary care physician.)
- You are age 65 or older. (You may need a stronger dose.)
Onsite Flu Shot Clinics
|Wednesday, Oct. 24||10 a.m.–12 p.m. Eastern Time||US04–Marlborough, MA||Training Room|