Welcome to Synopsys Designed for Wellness, a program that rewards you for making healthy choices. To help you manage your health and reach your individual well-being goals, Synopsys has partnered with Limeade to provide a variety of resources, tools, and coaching services.
The Synopsys Designed for Wellness website provides a range of services and programs, all designed to reward you for living a healthier lifestyle. The website is your gateway to taking a Well-Being Assessment and participating in other challenges to support your total well-being.
Participate in well-being challenges and activities to earn points—and rewards—through Designed for Wellness. The 2020–2021 program year begins June 1, 2020, and ends April 23, 2021. Program incentives must be redeemed by April 30, 2021.
If you earn 500 points and reach Level 1: Sprout by August 28, 2020, your 2021 medical premiums will be reduced by $260 for employee-only coverage and $520 for employee and spouse/domestic partner coverage.
The Designed for Wellness program features four incentive levels. As you collect more points, you advance to higher levels and receive bigger rewards.
Incentive: Medical contribution credit
- $260 for employee only
- $520 for employee and spouse/domestic partner
If you waive Synopsys coverage for 2021, you’ll receive a $100 gift card in February 2021. The deadline to receive the 2021 medical contribution credit or $100 gift card is August 28, 2020. After August 28, reach Level 1: Sprout to earn 50 bonus points and to continue earning other incentives.
Incentive: $50 Amazon gift card
Incentive: $100 Amazon gift card
Incentive: Raffle drawing for:
- One year of free health contributions (for medical, dental and vision coverage) for two lucky employees
- 4 x $500 gift cards
To activate your account, go to the Designed for Wellness website and select Get Started.
Spouses/partners can create their own account at the Designed for Wellness website using your employee number followed by "s" (for spouse) and the last four digits of their Social Security number (example: 012345s5678). If you or your spouse/domestic partner do not have a Social Security number, email the Benefits team.
For more information about the Designed for Wellness program, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
For 2020, you must complete a Well-Being Assessment (250 points) and earn another 250 points by participating in wellness challenges to reach Level 1: Sprout (500 points). If you do so by August 28, 2020, you’ll earn a medical premium discount for 2021, or a $100 gift card if you waive coverage.
The Well-Being Assessment is an online questionnaire that helps establish a baseline view of your overall health. The questionnaire takes about 10–15 minutes to complete and asks basic health habit and lifestyle questions.
If you're a new hire on or after July 1, 2020, you'll automatically be awarded the 2020 and 2021 medical plan contribution discounts. If you wish to earn other rewards, you'll need to complete the Well-Being Assessment plus other activities to reach the applicable levels. If you plan to waive Synopsys medical coverage for 2021, you must earn 500 points by August 28, 2020, to achieve Level 1: Sprout and receive the $100 gift card.
Due to COVID-19, biometric screenings are optional for the 2020–2021 program year. If you wish to have a biometric screening, you and your spouse/partner can each earn 250 points by:
- Downloading and printing the Health Care Screening Form on the Designed for Wellness website and having your health provider complete and sign the form. You or your health care provider can submit the form by faxing it to (866) 877-7095 or uploading it. Results will post in your Limeade account 3–5 days after the form’s receipt.
- Printing the LabCorp voucher on the Designed for Wellness website and visiting the nearest LabCorp facility. Results will post in your Limeade account 5–7 days after your testing date.
- Self-reporting your numbers from a recent physician visit. You can use lab results obtained on or after August 9, 2019. Please be as thorough as possible with the metrics you enter. Body mass index and A1C are optional.