Welcome to Synopsys Designed for Wellness, a program that rewards you for making healthy choices. To help you manage your health and reach your individual well-being goals, Synopsys has partnered with Limeade to provide a variety of resources, tools, and coaching services.
The Synopsys Designed for Wellness website provides a range of services and programs, all designed to reward you for living a healthier lifestyle. The website is your gateway to taking a Well-Being Assessment, getting a Know Your Numbers screening, and participating in other challenges to support your total well-being.
Participate in well-being challenges and activities to earn points—and rewards—through Designed for Wellness.
The Designed for Wellness program features four incentive levels. As you collect more points, you advance to higher levels and receive bigger rewards.
Incentive: Medical contribution credit
- $260 for employee only
- $520 for employee and spouse/domestic partner
If you waive Synopsys coverage for 2020, you’ll receive a $100 gift card that will be issued in February 2020. Deadline to receive the medical contribution credit or $100 gift card is August 9, 2019. After August 9, reach Level 1 Sprout to earn 50 bonus points and to continue earning other incentives
Incentive: $50 Amazon gift card
Incentive: $100 Amazon gift card
Incentive: Raffle drawing for:
- One year of free health contributions (for medical, dental and vision coverage) for two lucky employees
- 4 x $500 gift cards
To activate your account, go to the Designed for Wellness website and select Get Started.
Spouses/partners can create their own account at the Designed for Wellness website using your employee number followed by "s" (for spouse) and the last four digits of their Social Security number (example: 012345s5678). If you or your spouse/domestic partner do not have a Social Security number, email the Benefits team.
For more information about the Designed for Wellness program, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
The Well-Being Assessment (250 points) is an online questionnaire that helps establish a baseline view of your overall health. The questionnaire takes about 10–15 minutes to complete and asks basic health habit and lifestyle questions.
Know Your Numbers (250 points) includes a simple blood test of your cholesterol and glucose and a measurement of your blood pressure and body composition. Your results are completely confidential.
Complete both your Well-Being Assessment and Know Your Numbers to receive 500 points for your medical discount or $100 gift card.
- Go to your doctor. Make an appointment with your doctor by July 26 to ensure that your lab results are processed by the August 9 deadline. If you’re in the Bay Area, you can call Crossover Health at (650) 772-6131 or make an appointment online at the Crossover Health Center and receive same-day lab results. If you get your screening at your doctor’s office, you’ll need to print the Health Provider Screening Form, which you can find on the Designed for Wellness website, and have your doctor complete and sign it.
- Visit the nearest LabCorp facility. You’ll need to print the LabCorp Voucher, which you can find on the Designed for Wellness website, and have a LabCorp employee complete and sign it.
- Self-report your numbers on the Designed for Wellness website.