Welcome to Synopsys Designed for Wellness, a program that rewards you for making healthy choices. To help you manage your health and reach your individual well-being goals, Synopsys has partnered with Limeade to provide a variety of resources, tools, and coaching services.
The Synopsys Designed for Wellness website provides a range of services and programs, all designed to reward you for living a healthier lifestyle. The website is your gateway to taking a Well-Being Assessment and participating in other challenges to support your total well-being.
Participate in well-being challenges and activities to earn points—and rewards—through Designed for Wellness.
If you earn 500 points and complete Level 1: Sprout, you can continue to earn points and incentives such as a $50 Amazon Gift Card at Level 2: Grow and $100 Amazon Gift Card at Level 3: Thrive. Please read the details in the Incentives section about the different levels.
The Designed for Wellness program features four incentive levels. As you collect more points, you advance to higher levels and receive bigger rewards.
Incentive: Medical contribution credit
- $260 for employee only
- $520 for employee and spouse/domestic partner
If you waive Synopsys coverage for 2022, you’ll receive a $100 gift card in February 2022. The deadline to receive the 2022 medical contribution credit or $100 gift card is August 27, 2021. After August 27, reach Level 1: Sprout to be eligible to earn incentives in Level 2 Grow, Level 3: Thrive and Level 4: Flourish.
Incentive: $50 Amazon gift card
Incentive: $100 Amazon gift card
Incentive: Raffle drawing for:
- One of two $1,000 Gift Cards
- One of four $500 Gift Cards
To activate your account, go to the Designed for Wellness website and select Get Started.
Your spouse/partner can create their own account at the Designed for Wellness website using your employee number followed by "s" (for spouse) and four zeros (example: 012345s0000). If you or your spouse/domestic partner has issues registering, email the Benefits team.
For more information about the Designed for Wellness program, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
For 2021, you must complete a Well-Being Assessment (250 points) and earn another 250 points by participating in wellness challenges to reach Level 1: Sprout (500 points). If you do so by August 27, 2021, you’ll earn a medical premium discount for 2022, or a $100 gift card if you waive coverage.
The Well-Being Assessment is an online questionnaire that helps establish a baseline view of your overall health. The questionnaire takes about 10–15 minutes to complete and asks basic health habit and lifestyle questions.
Receiving a biometric screening is an OPTIONAL challenge for the 2021-2022 program year. Synopsys will NOT be hosting on-site Biometric Screenings in 2021. Employees and spouses can still complete their Biometrics Screening challenge to earn the 250 points by:
- Downloading and printing the Health Care Screening From on the Designed for Wellness site and have your health provider complete and sign the form. Your health care provider or you can submit the form by faxing the document to 866-877-7095 or upload at adurolife.com/submission. Results will post in your Limeade account 3-5 days from receipt of document.
- Printing the LabCorp voucher on the Designed for Wellness site and visiting the nearest LabCorp facility. Results will post in your Limeade account 5-7 days from testing date.
- Self-reporting values from a recent physician visit. You can use lab results obtained on or after August 28, 2020. Please be as thorough as possible with the metrics you enter. Body mass index and A1C are optional.
- Requesting a biometric screening home test kit issued by Aduro on the Designed for Wellness site. Because there's a limited supply of kits and Synopsys is charged at the point of order, we kindly ask that if you order a kit, you complete the home screening and return it to Aduro.
If you're a new hire on or after June 1, 2021, you'll automatically be awarded the 2021 and 2022 medical plan contribution discounts. If you’re a new hire on or after January 1, 2022, you’ll automatically be awarded only the 2022 medical plan contribution discount. If you wish to earn other rewards in this program, you will need to complete the required activity plus earn points to reach the levels.