Open Enrollment is your once-a-year chance to compare all the plans and programs Synopsys offers, so you can make sure you’re getting the right coverage for you—and your family.
Get started by
- Reviewing your current benefits elections
- Exploring what’s new and changing for 2019
- Sign up for an information session about Open Enrollment or a webinar about Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Selecting your benefits by visiting the Synopsys Benefits and Enrollment Center
- Adding or removing dependents
Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 through Nov. 2, 2018.
Enroll or make changes by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018.
What you need to know
If you take no action, your current benefits will carry over into 2019, except for the following:
- HS Plus Plan
- Health Care or Limited Purpose Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)*
- Dependent Day Care FSA*
If you’re currently enrolled in the HS Plus Plan and do not choose a new plan, you’ll be automatically enrolled in the HS Standard Plan.
The Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) medical plan—which is closed to new participants—will no longer be available starting January 1, 2020. In 2019, the Synopsys contribution to the HRA will decrease to $500 for employee-only coverage and $1,000 if you cover dependents.
Note, new hires joining Synopsys during annual enrollment will need to enroll twice—once for 2018 and once for 2019 benefits.
* Federal law requires that you re-enroll in FSAs every year.
When you’re ready to enroll
- To enroll from work: Visit the Benefits SharePoint webpage, and click on "Benefitsolver."
- To enroll from home: Log in to the Synopsys Enrollment and Resource Center with your Benefitsolver username and password. If this is your first time using the portal, select First Time Here, and register as a new user. The Company Key is Synopsys.