Through Synopsys' tuition reimbursement program, you can enhance your skills in your current job and prepare for growth opportunities within the Company. You can get reimbursed up to $5,250 for expenses related to tuition, certification, and academic advising programs. If you are participating in both the Student Loan and Tuition Reimbursement program, the maximum for the two programs is $5,250, and the student loan is processed first.
Synopsys has partnered with Edcor Data Services to provide a comprehensive web-based solution for managing the expense-reimbursement process.
With Edcor’s web portal, you can easily:
- Apply for education benefits before attending classes.
- Obtain manager approval for coursework.
- Upload grades and payment receipts directly to Edcor for payment.
- Get prompt payment.
The portal also allows you to track your benefit limit and application activity and, if necessary, appeal decisions.
|To apply for tuition reimbursement pre-approval||Go to https://synopsys.tap.edcor.com|
|To track the status of your application||Go to www.trackmystatus.com|
|To submit your payment request online||Go to https://synopsys.tap.edcor.com|
|To speak with an Edcor representative||Call (833) 363-1397 (Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST)|
To submit your application, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Edcor site.
- Enter your Synopsys Employee Personnel number. Your Company Specific Password is your zip code. After logging in to the site for the first time, you’ll be asked to change your password.
- If you don’t have an email address on file, you’ll be asked to enter one.
- After you read and agree to the site’s Terms and Conditions, select Create a New Application from the left side of the Welcome Page to begin the application process.
Forms & Helpful Documents
As a Synopsys employee, if you have federal student loans, the Student Debt Program through Fidelity Investments can help you pay them off faster and save on interest. Plus, you’ll have access to Fidelity’s Student Debt Tool, which shows you how much time and money you could save by participating in the program and lets you explore repayment options to make the most of the benefit.
To take advantage of the Student Debt Program, have your student loan info handy, and follow these steps:
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Log in to Fidelity's Student Debt Tool, and enter your loan details.
- Watch for an invitation from Fidelity to enroll in the Student Debt Program.
Learn more by watching the Student Debt Program video and reviewing the Quick Guide to Getting Started.
Forms & Helpful Documents
SoFi consolidates and refinances student loans to offer better rates to those who qualify. With a fast, all-electronic application process and best-in-class customer service, it’s no wonder that SoFi is the largest provider of student loan refinancing, with $7 billion in new loan originations and more than 100,000 current borrowers.
As a Synopsys employee, you get to enjoy a customized application experience, dedicated customer service, and a welcome bonus of $200–$500 when your loan is approved.
Here are some of the benefits of refinancing your student loan through SoFi:
- Savings: Variable rates start at 2.13%, and fixed rates start as low as 3.50% APR (with AutoPay).*
- Convenience: You can consolidate all your loans into one loan with one bill.
- No fees, no catch: No application or origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
- Unemployment protection: If you lose your job, SoFi will pause your loan payments and help you find a new job.
SoFi also offers personal loans, mortgage loans and refinancing, parent loans, and parent PLUS loans.
For more information, email SoFi, or call (855) 456-7634 Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific Time, and Friday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Visit SoFi at any time.
* Fixed rates from 3.50% APR to 7.49% (with AutoPay). Variable rates from 2.13% APR to 5.68% (with AutoPay). If approved for a loan, the fixed or variable interest rate offered will depend on your credit history and the term of the loan and will be within the ranges of rates listed above.