Through Synopsys' tuition reimbursement program, you can enhance your skills in your current job and to prepare for growth opportunities within the Company.
Synopsys provides tuition reimbursement for job-related courses, leading to a degree (AA/AS, BA/BS, MBA, PhD) from an accredited college or university, and that directly relate to your career development within Synopsys.
Tuition reimbursement is funded at the corporate level and is not taxable.
SCPD (Engineering/Computer Science Continuing Education)
Another program available to Synopsys employees is Stanford University’s Center for Professional Development (SCPD), which gives you the opportunity to pursue an Engineering or Computer Science degree on a part-time basis, or take graduate classes from Stanford while remaining fully employed at Synopsys. You can get reimbursed up to $10,000 per calendar year, depending on the number of hours you work per week. Effective 9/1/2021 SCPD program will no longer be available. Accepting applications until 8/31/2021.
Forms & Helpful Documents
As a Synopsys employee, if you have federal student loans, the Student Debt Program through Fidelity Investments can help you pay them off faster and save on interest. Plus, you’ll have access to Fidelity’s Student Debt Tool, which shows you how much time and money you could save by participating in the program and lets you explore repayment options to make the most of the benefit.
To take advantage of the Student Debt Program, have your student loan info handy, and follow these steps:
- Check the eligibility requirements.
- Log in to Fidelity's Student Debt Tool, and enter your loan details.
- Watch for an invitation from Fidelity to enroll in the Student Debt Program.
Forms & Helpful Documents
SoFi consolidates and refinances student loans to offer better rates to those who qualify. With a fast, all-electronic application process and best-in-class customer service, it’s no wonder that SoFi is the largest provider of student loan refinancing, with $7 billion in new loan originations and more than 100,000 current borrowers.
As a Synopsys employee, you get to enjoy a customized application experience, dedicated customer service, and a welcome bonus of $200–$500 when your loan is approved.
Here are some of the benefits of refinancing your student loan through SoFi:
- Savings: Variable rates start at 2.13%, and fixed rates start as low as 3.50% APR (with AutoPay).*
- Convenience: You can consolidate all your loans into one loan with one bill.
- No fees, no catch: No application or origination fees and no prepayment penalties.
- Unemployment protection: If you lose your job, SoFi will pause your loan payments and help you find a new job.
SoFi also offers personal loans, mortgage loans and refinancing, parent loans, and parent PLUS loans.
For more information, email SoFi, or call (855) 456-7634 Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Pacific Time, and Friday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific Time. Visit SoFi at any time.
* Fixed rates from 3.50% APR to 7.49% (with AutoPay). Variable rates from 2.13% APR to 5.68% (with AutoPay). If approved for a loan, the fixed or variable interest rate offered will depend on your credit history and the term of the loan and will be within the ranges of rates listed above.