The Synopsys Designed for Wellbeing website provides a range of services and programs, all designed to reward you for living a healthier lifestyle. What is wellbeing? It's the experience of health, happiness, and prosperity. Wellbeing includes good mental health, high life satisfaction, a sense of meaning or purpose, and an ability to manage stress.
Synopsys is committed to a whole-person approach to care—to help you find your sense of purpose, achieve success, inspire others, and grow, both at work and at home. This program is your gateway to participating in challenges to support your overall total wellbeing. We want you to take care of YOU.
Participate in wellbeing challenges and activities to earn points—and rewards—through Designed for Wellbeing.
If you earn 500 points and complete Level 1: Sprout, you can continue to earn points and rewards such as a $50 Tango Gift Card at Level 2: Grow and $100 Tango Gift Card at Level 3: Thrive. Please read the details in the Rewards section about the different levels.
To learn more, watch the Designed for Wellbeing video.
The Designed for Wellbeing program features four reward levels. As you collect more points, you advance to higher levels and receive bigger rewards.
Reward (if you complete Level 1 during the reward period May 2, 2023–September 1, 2023): You get a Synopsys medical contribution credit:
- $260 for employee-only coverage
- Additional $260 for employee and spouse/domestic partner if your spouse or domestic partner creates their own account and completes Level 1 during the reward period
- If you waive Synopsys coverage for 2024, you’ll receive a $100 Tango Gift Card in February 2024.
The deadline to receive the 2024 medical contribution credit or $100 gift card is September 1, 2023. (Note: Each participant must have their own separate account to earn rewards.)
Reward (after the reward period): Complete the required activities in Level 1 to reach 500 points and be eligible to earn Level 2, 3, and 4 rewards.
Reward: $50 Tango gift card
Reward: $100 Tango gift card
Reward: Raffle drawing for:
- One of two $1,000 Gift Cards
- One of four $500 Gift Cards
To activate your account, go to the Designed for Wellbeing website and select Get Started. Once you’ve registered, be sure to download the Limeade ONE app from the App Store or Google Play (organization code is synopsys).
Your spouse/domestic partner can create their own account at the Designed for Wellbeing website using your employee number followed by "s" (for spouse) and your spouse's/domestic partner's first name as it's listed in Benefitsolver, our benefits enrollment system. Use either all capital letters or all lowercase letters, all without spaces or hyphens (example: 012345SJANE or 012345sjane). Your spouse/domestic partner must be entered on the dependent list in Benefitsolver before the account can be created. Once you’ve entered them in Benefitsolver, please allow 5–10 business days to try and register again. If you or your spouse/domestic partner has issues registering, email the Benefits team.
For more information about the Designed for Wellbeing program, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
You must complete a Wellbeing Assessment (250 points) and earn another 250 points by participating in wellness challenges to reach Level 1: Sprout (500 points) and to earn rewards in Grow, Thrive, and Flourish (Levels 2, 3, and 4).
The Wellbeing Assessment is an online questionnaire that helps establish a baseline view of your overall health. The questionnaire takes about 10–15 minutes to complete and asks basic health habit and lifestyle questions.
Receiving a biometric screening is an OPTIONAL challenge for the 2023–2024 program year. Synopsys will NOT be hosting on-site Biometric Screenings until further notice. You and your spouse/domestic partner can still complete the Biometrics Screening (Know Your Numbers) challenge to earn the 250 points using one of the methods below. If you have any questions regarding screening options 1–3, please contact eHealth at email@example.com or call (888) 708-8807.
- Order an at-home kit from Ehealth Screenings, and mail it back no later than April 1, 2024, to ensure your numbers are logged into your account by the end of the program. Once your kit is received and processed, your results and points will be automatically uploaded to your account.
- If your doctor has ordered a lab test for you since April 22, 2023, or you have a preventive care visit planned before April 23, 2024, log in to your Limeade account to download the Physician Fax form and provide the document to your physician. You or your doctor will then fax in your results to the fax number on the form. It’s your responsibility to oversee that it’s faxed successfully. Please allow 72 hours for it to show up in your Designed for Wellbeing account.
Results from a testing date between April 22, 2023, and April 23, 2024, will be accepted. The deadline to submit your form is April 23, 2024. Once you've submitted the form, your results and points will be automatically uploaded to your account within 72 business hours.
- Schedule a health screening, and upload results by April 19, 2024.
- Self-report lab results you received during a recent physician visit. The results must be dated between April 22, 2023, and April 23, 2024. Please be as thorough as possible while entering your metrics. However, glucose, A1C, and body fat percentage are optional. Note: You must enter your metrics into the Well-Being Assessment in order to receive credit. When you use this option, this activity will not be marked as tracked/completed, but 250 points will show up in your Point History as Know Your Numbers on the date you complete the task.
If you're a new hire on or after June 1, 2023, you'll automatically be awarded the 2023 and 2024 medical plan contribution discounts. If you’re a new hire on or after January 1, 2024, you’ll automatically be awarded only the 2024 Synopsys medical plan contribution discount. (Note: The $100 Gift Card for waiving coverage is only eligible during the reward period). If you wish to earn other rewards in this program, you will need to complete the required activities in Level 1 to reach 500 points and be eligible to earn Level 2, 3, and 4 rewards.