Your emotional health is just as important to your overall wellbeing as your physical health. That’s why we offer resources to help you reduce stress, find your focus, and build resilience.
Lyra, our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), provides confidential support to help you maintain your emotional health and deal with far more serious problems or challenging times. Synopsys pays for a limited number of sessions for each eligible family member each year.
Lyra provides you and your covered family members with access to:
- Professional counselors available 24/7 to assist you and refer you to their network of top evidenced-based therapists and coaches for work, family, or personal problems.
- A limited number of free counseling visits a year, per covered family member.
- Specialized services to assist you with specific needs.
|Specialized services||Support provided|
|Legal||Free 30-minute consultation with an attorney or mediator, and access to 24-hour emergency support|
|Financial||Free 30-minute consultation with a financial counselor, and free 30-minute consultation with a CPA|
|Identity theft||Free 60-minute consultation with a fraud resolution specialist, and free ID emergency response kit|
|Dependent care||Resources and referrals for child, elder, and pet care, and 24-hour online and phone support|
meQuilibrium (“meQ”) is a stress management app designed to help you discover simple techniques to build your resilience and shift your response to stressful thoughts and situations. With meQ’s guidance, you can identify your individual causes and symptoms of stress and learn specific skills to get a handle on the emotional, physical, and lifestyle imbalances that keep you from feeling your best.
Once you complete your meQ assessment, you get a personalized action plan created from over 20 years of research in positive psychology, resilience training, and integrative medicine. Here are just some of the areas in which you can change your thoughts and habits to build resilience:
|Emotional control||Emotional intelligence||Mindfulness|
|Physical activity||Eating habits||Pain protection|
meQ is HIPAA-compliant, and all information is confidential.
Start your stress management and resilience building journey with these three steps:
- Visit the Synopsys Designed for Wellbeing website to enroll.
- Complete the assessment, which should take no more than 10-15 minutes. Immediately gain insights into your stress personality, thinking patterns, and lifestyle habits that cause you to feel overwhelmed.
- Download the meQuilibrium app on the App Store or Google Play for daily stress-busting tips and inspiration whenever and wherever you need it.
- Watch a video to learn more about meQuilibrium.