TravelSAFE provides you with enhanced safety, security, and medical assistance while traveling anywhere in the world on behalf of Synopsys or leisure.
Visit the TravelSAFE website for more information.
Travel Medical Insurance
Synopsys offers travel medical coverage to all employees traveling on business, which also covers up to seven days of personal travel if it's connected to a business trip. Pure leisure or personal travel will not be covered if it's not connected to a business trip. Dependents are covered only while they’re traveling with you. Dependents include:
- Your spouse/domestic partner
- Your child, legally adopted child, or step child (up to 19 years old, or 25 if child is a full-time student)
Insurance does not cover travel to locations sanctioned by the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Get started by requesting a certificate of coverage. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Certificate of Coverage portal (client login code: Synopsys).
- Create a login by registering with your name and company email (or use the Guest feature).
- Once you're logged in as a user or guest, complete the data fields and submit your request. Once your request has been submitted, you'll receive a confirmation email. Most requests are fulfilled within 24–48 business hours.
Global Assistance Program
If you travel internationally or live abroad, International SOS is your 24/7 medical-assistance resource. You and your accompanying dependents (spouse/partner and dependent children up to age 26) can get immediate help with any medical, security, or logistical issue that arises—from getting a medical referral to getting help in a medical or security crisis.
Be prepared before you travel.
- Review the Synopsys Business Travel program brochure.
- Print the ISOS Synopsys ID card.
- Visit the International SOS Membership portal for questions and assistance. (Member log in: 11BCPH812584)
- Download the International SOS Assistance mobile app.
Need to file a claim? Download the Chubbs Claims kit.