Synopsys offers travel medical coverage to all employees traveling on business or leisure. Dependents are covered only while they’re traveling with you. Dependents include:
- Your spouse/domestic partner
- Your child, legally adopted child, or step child (up to 19 years old, or 25 if child is a full-time student)
Insurance does not cover travel to locations sanctioned by the United States Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Get started by requesting a certificate of coverage. Just follow these steps:
- Go to the Certificate of Coverage portal (client login code: Synopsys).
- Create a login by registering with your name and company email (or use the Guest feature).
- Once you're logged in as a user or guest, complete the data fields and submit your request. Once your request has been submitted, you'll receive a confirmation email. Most requests are fulfilled within 24–48 business hours.
If you travel internationally or live abroad, International SOS is your 24/7 medical-assistance resource. You can get immediate help with any medical, security, or logistical issue that arises—from getting a medical referral to getting help in a medical or security crisis.
Need on-the-go travel support? Download the International SOS Assistance mobile app.
Need travel immunizations? You can get them at the Crossover Health Center.
Synopsys employee visiting the Bay Area? If you need medical care during your visit, you can make an appointment at the Crossover Health Center.