You can enroll in Synopsys benefits:
- As a New Hire. You must enroll in Synopsys benefits within 31 days of your hire date. If you do not, you won’t be able to enroll until the next Open Enrollment period unless you have a qualified life status change—such as getting married or having a baby. Note that if you start working at Synopsys at the end of the calendar year, you must enroll twice—once for the current year and once for the coming year.
- During Open Enrollment. You may enroll in Synopsys benefits for the next plan year during this period. More information is available in the fall for Open Enrollment dates and details.
You may begin participating in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan during one of the offering periods in February or August.
You’ll need the following information to enroll in benefits:
- A valid Social Security number (SSN). If you do not have a valid SSN, you need to obtain one as soon as possible.
- If applicable, dependent information such as name, date of birth and SSN (if eligible).
When enrolling in benefits, you are also required to provide beneficiary information, including name, date of birth, address and phone number.
When you’re ready, you can:
- Enroll From Work. Visit the Benefits SharePoint webpage and click on "Benefitsolver".
- Enroll From Home. Log into Benefitsolver with your Benefitsolver username and password. If this is your first time using the portal go to “First Time Here” and register as a new user. Company Key is "Synopsys." You will then be prompted to create a User ID and password.
Once you're enrolled, you can access your benefits information through the MyChoice mobile app.
Need help choosing a medical plan? Find helpful decision support.
Your benefits begin on your first active day of employment. If you do not take action within your 31-day New Hire window, Synopsys will automatically enroll you in employee-only coverage for the following benefits:
- Synopsys Health Savings (HS) Basic medical plan
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
Important! If you do not take any action to enroll in your benefits, you will not be able to change your coverage—including enrolling your dependents—until our next open enrollment period or you experience a qualified life status change, such as getting married or having a baby.
You can enroll in the Synopsys 401(k) Plan on the Wednesday following your first payroll-processed paycheck. If no action is taken after 60 days from date of hire, you will be auto-enrolled into the 401(k) plan at a 10% savings rate and invested in an age-appropriate target date fund.