You have the opportunity to enroll in the Group Legal Plan, provided through MetLaw. Just as homeowners insurance or any other kind of insurance protects you in the event of a future loss, a legal insurance plan can help protect you from the most common legal matters, which include:
- Creating a will or trust
- Identify theft
- Immigration assistance
- Document review
For details about what the plan covers, view the Summary Plan Description provided at the bottom of the page.
You can enroll in MetLaw as a new hire or during annual Open Enrollment. Your cost per pay period is $7.62, which will be deducted from your pay on an after-tax basis.
Whether you’re starting a family, buying a home, working through a landlord dispute, or planning your estate, Rocket Lawyer Legal Benefits can help.
With Rocket Lawyer, you have access to these services:
- Legal documents library: Create and sign hundreds of legal documents such as wills, leases, and child care authorization forms.
- Attorney Q&A: Submit a question and get reliable legal advice within one business day.
- Attorney phone consultations: Schedule a free, 30-minute phone call with a Rocket Lawyer attorney specializing in your issue.
- Attorney discounts: Save 40% on lawyers in your area.
To take advantage of this free benefit, just follow these steps:
- Go to rocketlawyer.com.
- Enter your work email address.
- When you receive an email from Rocket Lawyer, click the Activate Account button.
- Fill out the form and you’re set!