You have the opportunity to enroll in the Group Legal Plan, provided through MetLife Legal Plans. Just as homeowners insurance or any other kind of insurance protects you in the event of a future loss, a legal insurance plan can help protect you from the most common legal matters, which include:
- Creating a will or trust
- Identify theft
- Immigration assistance
- Document review
For details about what the plan covers, view the MetLife Legal Plans Overview provided at the bottom of the page.
You can enroll in MetLife Legal Plans as a new hire or during annual Open Enrollment. Your cost per pay period is $7.62, which will be deducted from your pay on an after-tax basis.
Whether you’re starting a family, buying a home, working through a landlord dispute, or planning your estate, Rocket Lawyer Legal Benefits can help.
With Rocket Lawyer, you have access to these services:
- Legal documents library: Create and sign hundreds of legal documents such as wills, leases, and child care authorization forms.
- Attorney Q&A: Submit a question and get reliable legal advice within one business day.
- Attorney phone consultations: Schedule a free, 30-minute phone call with a Rocket Lawyer attorney specializing in your issue.
- Attorney discounts: Save 40% on lawyers in your area.
To take advantage of this free benefit, just follow these steps:
- Go to rocketlawyer.com.
- Enter your work email address.
- When you receive an email from Rocket Lawyer, click the Activate Account button.
- Fill out the form and you’re set!