Color’s confidential genetic testing service helps you better understand your hereditary risks, helping you lead a healthier life. Learn what your genes say about your risk for common cancers and heart conditions, how your body might process certain medications, how your genes influence common traits like lactose intolerance, and much more.
Color is more than just a genetic test. You’ll receive clinical reports designed to help you and your doctor make better health decisions.
The Hereditary Cancer Test analyzes 30 genes, including BRCA1 and BRCA2, in which a mutation can increase one’s likelihood of developing hereditary breast, ovarian, uterine, colorectal, melanoma, pancreatic, stomach, or prostate cancers.
The Hereditary Heart Health Test analyzes 30 genes commonly associated with hereditary heart conditions that can have actionable treatment plans, including cardiomyopathies, arrhythmias, arteriopathies, and hereditary high cholesterol.
An analysis of 14 genes associated with medication response that impact how the body may process certain medications.
Insights to help you learn more about common traits that are influenced by your genes, such as lactose intolerance and cilantro preference.
Note: Synopsys is making a limited number of kits available at no cost to the employee.
- Claim your Color benefit online, and create an account to request your free kit. You can request two additional free kits for your family members (18 and over). If you request four or more kits, a credit card will be required.
- Provide a saliva sample, and drop your kit in the mail.
- Get an email when your results are ready in 3–4 weeks.
- Meet with our genetic counselors and clinical pharmacists.
- Create a screening and prevention plan with your health care provider.
Your results can help you and your doctor create a personalized screening and health management plan.
Get complimentary access to Color's board-certified genetic counselors and clinical pharmacists to help you understand your results.
Color’s confidential service helps you better understand your hereditary risks, helping you, and possibly your family, lead a healthier life.
Get started by claiming your Color kit.