A cancer diagnosis can turn your world upside down. Suddenly you need to make critical decisions, identify care providers, get second opinions, and wade through complex insurance processes. All while dealing with shock and fear of the unknown. Navvisa can help you navigate this challenging journey.
Navvisa provides you with confidential, concierge-style cancer-care navigation services via telehealth—all at no cost.
Navvisa can help you:
- Significantly reduce the time and energy you spend in coordinating care
- Help you fit together the complicated pieces of your care and treatment
- Improve your emotional wellbeing so you can participate more fully in your life
Once you’re registered with Navvisa, you’ll immediately have access to these services:
- Telehealth access – Get personalized support via video, phone, or chat.
- Education – Get all your questions answered and your treatment plans explained.
- Health care navigation – Connect with oncology nurses who will remotely attend your doctors’ appointments and create a personalized road map for your care.
- Clinical planning – Get help finding and scheduling second opinions, clinical trials, and genetic testing, as well as help organizing your test results and medical records.
- Communication – Ensure that all members of your care team stay informed so they’re working in concert to meet your goals.
- Patient advocacy – Be empowered to find your voice, ensuring that your values and priorities are communicated efficiently to all your providers.
- Wellbeing support – Access a personalized wellness plan and emotional support resources, like support groups and counselors.
- Billing support – Get tailored support to help you deal with medical billing, preauthorizations, and insurance-related issues.
- Resources – Receive up-to-date information on evidence-based, best practices from national cancer care guidelines.
To get started with Navvisa, just follow these three steps:
- Register with Navvisa.
- Get matched with your own certified oncology nurse expert.
- Receive one-on-one, tailored support throughout your cancer journey.