Our near-site health center, managed by Crossover Health, offers an alternative way for you to receive affordable, high-quality, and convenient health care. It’s a private health center, located just a couple of miles from our headquarters, which Synopsys shares with other Silicon Valley high-tech companies.
The center offers VIP access to a highly skilled team of physicians and providers who deliver complete, concierge-style health care services. Crossover Health provides all levels of primary care—including preventive care—plus physical therapy, optometry services, acupuncture, chiropractic care, behavioral therapy, and much more.
The center is now available to all Synopsys employees and benefit-eligible spouses, domestic partners, and dependents 18 and older who are enrolled in a UnitedHealthcare medical plan. Crossover Health is not available to Kaiser members and employees who have waived Synopsys medical coverage.
Learn more about the Crossover Health care team by watching the Crossover Health Synopsys Walkthrough video.
Crossover Health is:
- Accessible – It’s a private health center, so you're always a priority. We have 4 locations minutes from Synopsys Headquarters at Mathilda, Shoreline, San Tomas and North First St. and one location in San Francisco. To find a location that is convenient to you, go to the Crossover Health site. After booking your appointment online, you’ll receive a code the day before your appointment to get free Lyft Rides to and from the center. Crossover Health is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Affordable – It’s considered a network facility, so you won’t pay more for top-quality service. Depending on the service provided, office visits range from $40 to $130. You’ll know the cost of the visit when you schedule your appointment. The cost of the visit will apply to your deductible, and once you’ve met your deductible, you’ll pay 10% of the cost.
- Personalized – As a registered member, you always get highly customized care. You build a relationship with your providers, who work closely with you to achieve your health-related goals.
- Convenient – Make appointments on the Crossover Health website or app, and communicate with providers 24/7.
Ready to start experiencing a new kind of health care? Just follow these easy steps to become a Crossover Health member:
- Go to the Crossover Health Center website.
- Set up your membership so you’ll be ready to book your first appointment. To enroll, you’ll need to provide your company email address (email@example.com).