Nothing matters more than your health and the health of your family. That’s why we are pleased to offer Teladoc Health (previously known as Best Doctors).
Teladoc Health is a second opinion service that gives you and your dependents access to medical advice from the world’s leading physicians on everything from minor surgery to chronic conditions like cancer and heart disease. This benefit is 100% confidential and offered at no charge to benefits-eligible employees and their dependents.
Teladoc Health offers a range of services to help you and your family members make the right medical decisions:
- In-Depth Medical Review. Have your medical case fully reviewed by Teladoc Health. Get a detailed report and a confidential recommendation about your diagnosis and/or treatment plan. Teladoc Health will collect your medical records, images, and test samples and send them to an expert specialist for review. After the review, you will receive a comprehensive, easy-to-understand report summarizing the Teladoc Health findings so that you and your treating physician can take the right next steps.
- Critical Care Program. Receive expedited review of your condition for acute medical events resulting in admission to the ER, ICU, or NICU. Within 24 hours of notification, the Teladoc Health team of critical care experts will go to work on your behalf to assist in the coordination of care and to ensure appropriate care is delivered at the correct facility level.
- Ask the Expert. Call Teladoc Health for answers to basic questions about a diagnosis or treatment options. No more wondering what steps to take or relying on Internet searches. You get a personalized response in about five days from a doctor who fully understands your particular situation.
- Need a pediatrician? Want the best surgeon in your area? Looking for a medical specialist? Teladoc Health will help you locate the right doctor for your plan and location.
- Coverage for Parents and In-Laws. Use Teladoc Health to help you make decisions about medical care for your parents and the parents of your spouse or domestic partner.
Teladoc Health can help you make the right decisions about your treatment, give you peace of mind, and improve the quality of care you receive.
Forms & Helpful Documents